• New
Roeno - Pinot Grigio Rivoli | Buy it on Gardavino

Roeno - Pinot Grigio Rivoli

€21.31

Rìvoli, named after the chosen location. A Pinot Grigio with a decisive freshness, rich in nuances, with a strong persistence and intensity.

Over time, we have experimented with various vineyard areas for Pinot Grigio, but the Rìvoli area, located between the municipality of Affi and our headquarters in Brentino Belluno, has truly proven to be highly suited for expressing the maximum potential of this grape variety. A true Cru, where we own several interesting parcels. The choice of a long aging process, as evidenced by the vintage year on the label, adds further depth and complexity to a truly unique wine. Finally, echoing the brief text on the back label, we would like to emphasize another aspect of this new wine, drawn from the various extraordinary meanings contained in the word Rìvoli: "Alessandro, Mirko, and Giuseppe, whose life streams have come together in this small yet grand project, dedicate this wine to all the saintly drinkers."

GRAPE VARIETY: Pinot Grigio from the municipality of Rivoli.

HARVESTING METHOD: Manual with field selection.

WINEMAKING: After a gentle destemming and pressing, the alcoholic fermentation takes place, 80% in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks and the remaining 20% in French oak tonneaux. The tonneaux portion also undergoes malolactic fermentation. AGING: 10 months of aging in temperature-controlled stainless steel tanks. This is followed by bottling and 4 months of bottle aging.

COLOR: Straw yellow

ORGANOLEPTIC CHARACTERISTICS: Fine and intense olfactory profile, where the scent of lemon zest, pear, and white peach prevails. A Pinot Grigio with a distinct freshness, rich in nuances, with pronounced persistence and intensity derived from the long aging and the selection of grapes from individual parcels.

A perfect balance of acidity and minerality give this wine great harmony and elegance.

ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13.5% vol

SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C

Roeno

Data sheet

Classification
Land of Flowers Doc
Name and Grape Variety
Pinot Grigio
Vintage
2021
Pairings
fish, shellfish, white meats
Format
0.75 liters